The research was supported partially by:
- Cybertaxonomic approach to phylogenetic studies of model invertebrate genera (Invertebrata, Arachnida, Insecta) clarifyng the problems of origin, formation and conservation of the Invertebrate Fauna of the Balkan Peninsula (National Science Fund, Ministry of Education, Youth and Science of the Republic of Bulgaria, Grant KP-06-Н21/1-17.12.2018).
- Wetland ecosystem services mapping and assessment in Bulgaria (WEMA BG03-0020) „Картиране и оценка на екосистемните услуги във влажните зони на България (WEMA)‟,по "Програма BG03 по Финансовия механизъм на Европейското икономическо пространство 2009-2014 г.
- SYNTHESYS Project /http://www.synthesys.info/ which is financed by European Community Research Infrastructure Action under the FP7 "Capacities" Program."P7 (applications CZ-TAF-4609)
-SYNTHESYS Project /http://www.synthesys.info/, which is financed by European Community Research Infrastructure Action under the FP7 Capacities Program (applications DE-TAF-2084)
- First investigation of superficial subterranean environment (MSS) in Bulgaria: Comparative analysis of fauna in karstic and silicate regions based on selected groups of invertebrate animals” (Bulgarian Ministry of Education and Science), 2008-2009, No B-1523/05.
-Assessment of forest communities of conservation importance based on invertebrate indicator groups in the Belasitsa Mountain (Bulgaria and Republic of Macedonia)” (Bulgarian Ministry of Education and Science)", 2007-2009. Bulgarian Ministry of Education and Science, No BM06/07 “.
- Investigation of model epigeobiont and geobiont animal groups as a potential for long-term monitoring and conservation of the biodiversity in Strandja Mountain (Bulgaria and Turkey) - Bulgarian Ministry of Education and Science, 2009 - 2011, No DО 02-159/16.12.08.